Already have a Username/Password for Scripta Scientifica Medica?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). In case of an overlap between the already published article, including the use of the same topic and repetition of the data, the used article shall be cited in its entirety;
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal;
- Since the journal has a Blind Review policy, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed;
- The manuscript submitted for publication has been developed by the Author/Authors;
- When using texts, figures, data and other materials from other authors, the sources shall be quoted in the article, as appropriate and the Author/Authors should possess all the necessary permissions for their use;
- The Author/Authors are acquainted with the Ethical principles for publication in the journals of the Medical University of Varna.
- All the metadata entered in this Journal should be in English or at least written using the Latin alphabet.
- The Author/Authors agree with the Terms and Conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/legalcode)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.